Powder and Granular Fluxes for the Treatment of Aluminum Melt
METALEX is range of fluxes available for treatment of Aluminium melt. It is available as METALEX 5 (Melting flux), METALEX 11 (Drossing Flux), METALEX 29 and METALEX 36 (Modifying Flux), METALEX 88 (Cleaning flux).
METADEGASS is range of degassing tablets providing an effective solution for release of gases trapped in liquid metal.
Metarefiner is range of refining tablet using titanium and boron agents for grain refining of aluminium melt and achieving the ideal grain structure.
METAMINEX is suitable for riser lining of steel, SG iron and cast iron casting. It can be used for a wide spectrum of cast parts and also for very large and critical complex parts.METALEX, Metadegass and Metarefiner are added to the aluminium melt in varied ratios as per requirement of the melt. Our technicians are available round the clock to assist end users to achieve desired melt quality.
- METALEX - 5 protect the aluminium melt against oxidation and hydrogen pick up
- METALEX - 11 remove oxides and other non metallic inclusions from aluminium melt
- METALEX 29 and METALEX 36 results in improvement in hot tear resistance and feeding and reduction in shrinkage porosity
- METALEX 88 removes the oxides content present on the furnace wall
- Metadegass releases the hydrogen trapped in liquid aluminium melt. A low hydrogen content in the melt reduces gas porosity in the casting
- Metarefiner induces formation of nuclei such as TiB2 in the melt and improves mechanical properties of the casting such as elongation
- Fine grain structure reduces shrinkage porosity and improves the solidified structure
- METALEX range of fluxes are available in powder and granulated forms
- METALEX granulated fluxes result in low dust, low fume and low addition rates
- Metadegass and Metarefiner are available in customised tablet form having 50gm, 100gm and 500gm weight.
This enables user to reduce the consumption level for same level of results.
METALEX range of fluxes are packed in 50 kg polythene lined plastic sacks.
Metadegass tablets are sorted and stacked. The stack is then wrapped in high quality aluminium foil to ease the application of the same. Aluminium foil wrapped stacks are then packed in corrugated boxes for safe transportation and handling.
Metarefiner tablets are sorted and stacked. The stack is then wrapped in high quality aluminium foil to ease the application of the same. Aluminium foil wrapped stacks are then packed in corrugated boxes for safe transportation and handling.